Sunday, August 11, 2013

MY COMPUTER IS BEING A KINIGIT.

Well, my computer is dreadfully slow today. And I'm tired again. MEH. Well, I did have an odd yet interesting dream last night... I was at a school. It wasn't a very nice looking school, but it was a school, and I was at it. And then there were the peppers and the lights were blue and red... But they were only supposed to be one of the colors, and I'm pretty sure it was blue. The color, I mean. Those peppers were fantastic, though. If only I were in that dream longer I could of snuck them out of the trash can, and hid them in my drawer... The drawer I hide things in, except I really just use it to put things I don't have room for or don't want to keep on my desk or both. Though I did hide chocolate in there once. I don't typically like chocolate, but this stuff was good. Still is, I'm sure. It takes me roughly three years to get through a chocolate bar, if I end up finishing it. And my Chubber is making noise- I'll have to leave it out of my sock drawer tonight.
I don't think the peppers really exist, though. Or was it fennel? I really don't know.
Donatello's doing good, I've finally discovered a suitible neck joint for him. HE'LL BE VERY BEUTIFUL XD
And I better get to sleep now.
FANTASTIC, ALONS-Y, AND GERONIMO.
Jelly baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment