Friday, August 9, 2013

I've got some odd hobbies

YEAH, only under an hour since my last post (give or take), reatatched the spine and set the head on top (not yet baked or connected, the face still needs work, ears are awfully torn up, head needs to appear larger, etc.) and THERE. My own hair needs some work too, lacking hat XD




Almost there XD Sadly, my scan's color is off, JUST IMAGINE HIS HAIR IS ORANGE IN THE PICTURE XD His clothes are about right, boots are a bit lighter... MAN, he'll look fancy. I have to finish the head first. When I tried making the head a bit bigger his chin got a bit too wide. MEH. I'll have to make him look like his old self. And that colored picture of his face is AWFUL. I am regretting not erasing the face and redoing it XD That's what happens when you draw things in sixth period. I've been working on this thing since the tuesday before school got out. MAN, THAT'S A PROJECT WELL WORKED ON. AND THAT IS IT, BECAUSE I AM QUITE TIRED XD




No comments:

Post a Comment