Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I think I'm going to donate my hair.

I have very long, curly, gorgeous hair, and wouldn't mind it not being there for a while if it were going to someone who needs it. I've been somewhat considering cutting it, and it'll grow back eventually if I let it, so why not? Instead of me having it, it could go to a kid who dosn't have hair and would enjoy it much more than I do. And I'll still have hair, too, so that's two people with hair instead of one. It'll just be short- I'll be like Bob Dylan. That's cool. Bob Dylan hair.
But I don't know, I think I'll wait a month or two. See if I still want to. But I'm sure someone else would love to have my hair. People have told me XD And short hair is in now adays, I think. At least it probably is, considdering how many people I see with pixie cuts. It'll give me a more androgynous look, the kind I've been attempting at (and failing, not that I cared too much XD) I could even pull off dressing more feminine. Why not. And Bob Dylan hair is cool.
If I've got a reason, I really am thinking of cutting it off now. It'll be lighter, easier- And someone else will have it. And it'll grow back in a while. Why not? I could lose 10 inches. I'd be losing 10 inches of hair's worth of weight- INSTANT WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM XD I could make it into one of those annoying ads.
And there it is, my thoughts for the day XD PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment