Saturday, August 31, 2013

I've had Let's Dance on random for a while... Eight songs has turned into twenty four XD




 FACEUP TIME. Man, he looks like a barbie doll in these pictures... He looks too sweet XD
HAVE TO FIX THAT.
Maybe once he gets his hair done. I don't know- Now it looks like a smile, but the wrong kind of smile. Used to look odd, but I think I don't care for this either XD
I went to go out, I went to stay in...
Get things done...
I CATCH THE PAPER BOY, BUT THINGS DON'T REALLY CHANGE.
No matter how many times you hear that, it never gets old.
OH- once I do the teeth. He has awful teeth, that'll make him look closer to character. and make him look a bit less innocent, and get him some varnish to smooth it all out. Less pageant queen, more drag queen XD And redo the whites of his eyes, polish them... THINGS TO DO XD
Now he has black teeth. Acrylics can be so... Whiny. It gets rather annoying.
His mouth is ugly, and this is late. Man, I was tired two hours ago, and I want some juice. JUICE. I do not have any, yet I really really want some. like that cheap stuff you get from cans. I might have some of those vitamin c packet drinks. Pinapple juice would be divine, though.
 This song is annoying, I want to hear Modern Love again.
 1984 works, too. Diamond Dogs is great. Quite a sensual album... Well, all of them were from back then. I think I'd say the alternate version of come on, though. That one's good. Beware the savage drawl, of 1984... I'm tired. And I want orange juice.
Sweet Thing's one of the best. Sweet Thing, to Candidate, to the reprise... What a range.
Will you see- That I'm scared, and I'm lonely?
Boys, boys, it's a sweet thing. Boys, it's a sweet thing sweet thing... Cause hope, boys, is a cheap thing, cheap thing.
Makes me feel important, and free.
I'm in your way, and I'll steal every moment.... I really want an orange.


No comments:

Post a Comment