Friday, August 23, 2013

My face is growing tired.

Well, I had a dream last night, but I forgot what it was. But before that, I had a dream where I had one of those wristwatch time traveling things like Captain Jack Harkness, and was looking for the name brand of an artist's paints that I liked, when I came across a secret staircase to a small closet, being its own dimension. It had a pedistal in the middle, and people would walk down roads to it, through where there would be walls. They were walls and roads at the same time. On the pedistal, one time, there was a hat. It looked remarkably like mine, and looking at it closer I decided that it must have been- before I got it, but in the present. So, I figured present me had picked up the hat, used the time wrist device to go to the time I had gotten it and put it there. So, that's what I was planning to do, when much later I realised that it had a different tag- IT WAS A TRAP. I had wasted time for my mission- Which I apperantly had, but I don't remember ever setting out on some sort of quest in the first place. And that is all, good people of internet land. Peace and love, peace and love, and don't eat creamed corn, unless you decide to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment