Thursday, August 8, 2013

FRACTIONS CAN BE TASTY.

I just accidentally discovered the lables button. I havn't seen that since blogger remodeled when I was about... Say, ten, eleven years old. Quite a fat while ago. I finished Donatello's body (Well, the sculpting process, all baked and soon to be sanded), and discovered I didn't really like the armature's proportions. I happilly (and accidentally) snapped his spine in half and am making him shorter. Instead of being the 1:6 scale equivalent of 5'10'', he'll only be about 5'6". Good. I like that. I've made plenty of revisions to his character in the time I've been making him, though few physical, but he needed to be petite. His apperance cannot be taken seriously XD Poor Donatello. Not sure if he's a diplomat or a Martian popinjay.
I finished the eleventh doctor's first season. YEAH. I like him better now. As I have for a little while. BUT HE GOT THE FEZ! Fezzes are cool.
I'm going to need some slacks. So I can wear my vest and tie. Though I don't have a bowtie... And yes, bowties are cool. But vests are cool too. Man, I should get some color coordinated slacks and shirts, it'll be like my Beatles paper dolls :D
THAT WOULD BE SO EPIC. AND I HAVN'T USED EPIC SINCE I WAS IN THE SEVENTH GRADE (probably around the time where I last saw the labels section of blogger) SO YOU KNOW I MEAN IT. But the whole Your Face thing has sadly stuck around... Though it's more Your Mom. Remnants of freshman year, I guess XD
I have a mini cornflakes box. I need a mini Lennon to go with it. I'd say it's about 1:12 scale. MINI LENNON. Maybe I'll make myself a little John and Yoko. Well, maybe without the Yoko, but late sixties- early seventies John would be FANTASTIC. (See, that's a word I use.)
BLIMEY, it's late. And I have no Chubber to talk to, since she's been in one spot the whole day. Outside of my room. I miss that bundle of fat rolls. My BFFF. Big Fat Friend Forever. WELL, ENOUGH OF MY OVERWEIGHT FRIEND OF ANOTHER SPECIES, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE. AND, SOMETHING I HAVN'T DONE FOR A WHILE NOW. I AM NOW 5379 DAYS OLD!!!
Wait. How does The Doctor know how old he is- HOW DOES HE KEEP TRACK IF HE'S BUSY BOUNCING THROUGH TIME AND SPACE? IS AGE EVEN RELAVENT? WHAT? I'm confused now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment