Thursday, November 22, 2012

I feel as stuffed as CHUBBER eating cardboard... Except she usually just rips it up, not eating it...

TODAY IS THANKSGIVING. yes. And I ate WAY too many butter tarts XD
I had an interesting dream last night...  I went to sleep, and woke up in the court of the king of nightmares, with all the other types of nightmares. I don't know why, but I was the victim. I forget what they were doing exactly, but one would tourture me with it's unique type of subcontious terror. I'd struggle as much as I could to wake up, and it appeared as if I did. I'd walk off the roof of a house that was apperantly mine and jump down to the yard at dusk, and I'd find these people, one was apperantly my grandma, reminded me of someone from a show, though I can't remember what show it was. Then we'd go into a museum and just then I'd realise I was in a dream, then have to go through it again... the same thing happened for a long time, maybe seven times, maybe more, and finally I walked out giving up on trying to wake up. I walked into a door labled "THE LAND OF FICTION". It was a spiraling abyss of darkness. I thought "Oh well, maybe I'll be in a better place..." I fell, and fell, and fell into the darkness, when I woke up, for real this time (unless we are all dreaming right now). What a concept... after the dream the stress of trying to wake up made my limbs heavy... could hardly move my legs, but I did not want to fall asleep again in fear I would go back... then I had a dream about Prince/King Alexzander which I never was able to do when I wanted to, but did inspire me a bit, should continue on with the story soon... except it wasn't in the time frame of my main one, it was afterwards, unusually realistic for a dream. well, that was all, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND  I AM NOW 5120 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment