Tuesday, November 20, 2012

JOIN US.

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everybody would be a vegetarian"
-Paul McCartney

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace." - John Lennon

"It just was a gradual development over the years. I mean last year was 'all you need is love.' This year, it's 'all you need is love and peace, baby.' Give peace a chance, and remember Love. The only hope for us is peace. Violence begets violence. You can have peace as soon as you like if we all pull together. You're all geniuses, and you're all beautiful. You don't need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. Get out there and get peace, think peace, and live peace and breathe peace, and you'll get it as soon as you like." - John Lennon

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men." - Leonardo da Vinci

 "For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love."- Pythagoras

 "I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people." - John Lennon

  "In one way, I was always hip. I was hip in kindergarten. I was different from the others. There was something wrong with me, I thought, because I seemed to see things people didn't see. I always saw things in a hallucinatory way." - John Lennon


"I think people who create and write, it actually does flow-just flows from into their head, into their hand, and they write it down. It's simple."-Paul Mccartney

"As long as you hate, there will be people to hate." -George Harrison

Yes, I just wanted to put down a bunch of quotes I liked, quotes I could really feel, agree with, quotes I can dig... can you dig them too? And I had one more that didn't fit, but I thought it fit in the list but also had a terribly sad irony to it... The same irony as when he wrote the song "Life Begins at 40"
 "I don't intend to be a performing flea any more. I was the dreamweaver, but although I'll be around I don't intend to be running at 20,000 miles an hour trying to prove myself. I don't want to die at 40." - John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment