Friday, November 2, 2012

THE FATTEST PERSON EVER LIVED RIGHT HERE. MIND BLOWN.

As you know, I've been into world records ever since I was seven years old and found an edition of the guiness world records in the basement. And one of my most popular posts on this blog was about Robert Pershing Wadlow, the tallest person to ever live. AND ALL THIS TIME I DIDN'T KNOW that the heaviest person to ever live ACTUALLY LIVED RIGHT IN MY SAME CITY/TOWN PLACE (I am half asleep and don't want to think about words XD) HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT??? the funny thing is, we're known for healthy organic eating and stuff, quite a surprise XD At least I think it's true, unless I'm hallucinating or several pages on the internet are lying the same story... WELL, THE NIGHT BEFORE LAST I HAD A DREAM WHERE I WAS A FAIL JOHN WATSON AND IT WAS ALL TO THE TUNE OF SOME BOB DYLAN SONG THAT I AM NOT SURE WHAT PARTICULAR SONG IT WAS, BUT IT WAS BOB DYLAN. AND I HAVE A TUBBY CAT. AND I HAVE AN IQ OF 134. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5100 DAYS OLD HOW DIDN'T I REALISE THAT BEFORE XD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment