Saturday, November 24, 2012

"YOU MEN LACK VISION!"

Well, today I ate a cheese stick. It had white and orange spots and did not peel like the others. it was a different cheese stick. A whole new race of cheese stick. That cheese stick belonged to a clan of other cheese sticks, a clan of unique cheese sticks. When I bit into it I studdied each inprint of my teeth. If a detective saw it before I finished it, he or she may have been able to trace it to me. Why they would want to? I don't know. But they can't anymore. I ate it. I didn't have any yoghurt, I finished that when I felt sick after eating eggs. I think I have developed a sensitivity to eggs, not an alergy though. I can eat them in small portions, but a meal of eggs... egh. Anyways, that was a beutiful cheese stick.

Last night I had a long, eloquent dream that I don't remember except for the very end. All of a sudden the complex dream was interrupted by complete darkness, and this voice yelled "DEAL WITH... POTATOES!" and then did a very evil laugh for a while, and a guy popped up with a potato in each hand and chucked them at me (the viewer, though I couldn't see myself) one by one, and I woke up. IT WAS HILARIOUS XD and in my next dream, I remember I was at a large mansion next to my school and I walked through the halls and found a large, beautiful garden. there was all kinds of fruit and a man who gardened there, a kind giant like man, and in the middle surrounded by flowers was a toilet. I have no idea why. Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, I AM NOW 5122 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment