Monday, November 26, 2012

Murdering time in a most unconventional manner,

Last night I had a dream about something, I remembered it well. Now I can't and it's a real drag. I decided just now to start my own memory palace using the method of loci. I will put my dreams in the basement in a fancy box.
Okay, I start in my mind, a vast smooth blackness. Then I crawl my way out of my mind, and into a city. it has cobblestones and looks like the renaissance. Then Ringo Starr drives up in a rolls royce and drives me through pepperland. we arrive and Prince Alexzander welcomes me to his castle, actually mine because I made him and the castle up. then I go down countless winding stairs and shut the door behind me, it makes a loud noise. I find a really fancy box next to my imaginary custom pro gibson les paul, and put my most important stuff to remember inside it, unlocking it and relocking it with a key I keep on a chain around the neck of my subcontios self. Then I find my way out. I will put stuff inbetween later XD
I may need to detail it more though. Or maybe a real location I've actually seen in real life XD. I tested it by placing a scroll that said "Remember stuff here." I went back and it looks good! now I just need to put more stuff in it later and then test it a while from then. I was thinking for my dreams I could just put emotions, colors, the general feel into locations, and look back when i have time to write it down.
OKAY. FOR OBJECTS (I will incorporate the yellow submarine cartoon =D):
#1. Middle of the road where all the roads meet
#2. painted on the car
#3. in car, Ringo mentions it
#4. On top of steering wheel, confusedly tosses it aside
#5. First thing passed on the road
#6. on the shore of london
#7. in the sea of monsters
#8: sea of time
#9. sea of WHATEVER IT WAS CALLED WITH THE LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS
#10. Where Jeremy was found
#11. sea of holes
#12. PEPPER LAND!
#13. In the yellow submarine
#14. (out of pepper land) passing by the road
(may add more)
#15. At the front of the castle
#16. in the entrance
#17. in the stairs
#18. at the middle of the room
#19. next to my imaginary les paul
#20. IN THE BOX.

OKAY, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5125 DAYS OLD!!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment