Tuesday, November 6, 2012

YAYS faith in humanity restored.

The day I am interested in pollitics is the day I get REALLY BORED XD No, only partially borred, I just really don't want this country to go to the conservative side... LUCKILY OBAMA IS WINNING WITH MORE ELECTORAL COLEDGE VOTES RIGHT NOW! (don't blame me if I don't spell thaat right, like I've said, I'm not that into pollitics XD they're all more or less power hungry, but the main consern is their level of intellegence at this point) NO! TWO MORE ELECTORAL VOTES FOR ROMNEY! WHY????- On a better (and more entertaining) note, I'VE GOTTEN 16 HOURS OF SLEEP TODAY WHOOO! (hopefully tomorow I'll feel good enough to go to school- I have math and science tomorrow DO NOT WANT TO GET BEHIND) NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF MY BLANKETS FELL OF MY BED AND I'M TOO LAZY TO CLIMB DOWN THE LADDER AND GET IT!!! my life is so tragic. But I'm just going to have to Ramble On. (Yes, I have also been listening to Led Zeppelin and others AS ALWAYS, my mind hasn't entirely been melted from this cold) Wow a big state must of just voted for Obama (or 2 little states, maybe even 3) ANOTHER STATE. I am so tired... WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, I WILL NOW TYPE MORE WORDS IN A STORY NOW, AND I AM NOW 5104 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment