Wednesday, November 14, 2012

...ON WHEELS.

I drew this quick picture of some RP characters of mine! =D that is Cosimo, John "Quinn" McQuinn, and Julius. HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? I like how I did Cosimo's hair XD and his exaggerated eyelashes XD

ALSO I typed out my sister's paper on her name. I think it needed a little extra, so I spiced it up. HOW DO YOU THINK I DID?
Phat phat fun time
WHAT DO YOU WANT?
I'm going to write the story of my name. I like my name because it's pretty and unique. Plus I'm thankful that my mom stopped my dad from naming me Peanut! Your face offends small children. Every day they cry in the streets for your nose is like Michole Jackson on a hot sticky winter day in yakima. My spelling makes me SPECIOUL.
One thing my perrrants didn't know when they named me (OOOH SNAPPP-E), is what it ment. Well later in life I found out. It was very very hard. I had to search deep in the mountains of garden gnomes and long haired crossed legged Hari Georgesons. It means elf ruler! GIVING ME THE POWER TO RULE ALL, GOTTA KETCH EM ALL! Plus it's a common name in Europe, for boys! I like boys to give be strawberries OR I'L ENSLAVE THEM AS AN ELF-GRAPE HYBRID.
I was named after my mom's friend's daughter. Who in turn was named after her face. And even her mom. So it was really my mom's friend. IN SECRET. Secreting rainbow peanutbutter out of your toenails. Who is now in college or highschool!
On to my middle name, it's Marie. I think it sounds pretty. My mom chose it because it is her middle name too. Her face thought it was pretty.
I always wanted to have my sister's middle name because it's unique and how it sounds, (MY NAME IS AWESOEMER.) Nicole, but I'm glad I have mine.
Last but not least, my last name is Lyon. Its pronounced Lion. I belive that Lyon is from France because of how it's spelled it might have been pronounced. I have always loved cats so I love my last name!
When I blow my nose happy stuff comes out.
WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5112 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment