Monday, November 5, 2012

HAPPY FIFTH OF NOVEMBER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8gIzkCHvK4
Yes, today I actually remembered, unlike last year, when I forgot about the song Remember XD
Last year I found out what a gizard was and the year before that I went to a math competition (I LOVE HAVING 2 YEARS OF BLOGGING TO LOOK BACK ON =D)
And I can tell you, I've come from the future. I can tell you tomorrow, somewhere in the world, IT WILL RAIN. OH MY BILLY SHEARS- My nose hurts, my neck hurts, my head hurts XD REMIND ME NEVER TO LISTEN TO CREDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL WHILE I HAVE A COLD- I can't help epically lip singing, and then can't help moving my head quite a lot, AND THEN THERE YOU HAVE IT, my head and neck and nose hurts, magnified by my cold XD WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, Beware Russians avenging Tetris, AND I AM NOW 5103 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment