Tuesday, November 27, 2012

look ↑

WELL, HOW WAS YOUR DAY? I have a strange combination of "The Show Must Go On" and "Nineteenth Nervous Breakdown" stuck in my head. It's rather strange. I am oddly tired, and should go to sleep. I've been working further on the meathod of Loci, and OH- MY DREAM- Just trying to use the meathod of loci on it made me remember it VERY easilly, because the part I remembered when I woke up was very short.
I taught some guy to spell the word "The", but it was actually "End". Funny, because it was the end of the dream XD well, peace and love, peace and love, I should play my strat now...
THAT WAS THE OTHER PART I REMEMBERED THAT I FORGOT I REMEMBERED!
I had to dunk my amp in the sink (someone told me I had to, forgot who or why) and then they told me to plug it in and it BROKE, ALONG WITH THE NECK OF MY STRAT! IT SNAPPED JUST BELOW THE NUT! it was very traumatic. then I had to dunk my computer in there and the evil magical properties of the water made it spontaniously TURN INTO A MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP. NOT AS BAD AS THE TRAUMATIC DEATH OF MY GUITAR, BUT A MACBOOK PRO TURNING INTO A PC IS WORTHY OF THE WORST NIGHTMARES. yeah. evil sink water. XD.
Well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 5126 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment