Saturday, November 17, 2012

SYLT LINGON.

I WENT TO IKEA AND OUT OF THE WHOLE TIME I GOT TWO THINGS: I ate macaroni and cheese there (would that be two things in its self? I'm classifying it as one XD) AND  SYLT LINGON. IT IS LINGONBERRY PRESERVES AND WILL BE GOOD ON STUFF. I also got to go to the guitar center and play some guitars, use some gear, it was all EXTREMELLY GROOVY, I got to play a few REALLY SUPER EXTRA NICE FANCY PRETTY GORGEOUS Epi Les Pauls and a real nice Fender Strat, OH IT HAD SUCH A NICE SOUND... I really liked the Strat's strings... I need to get some that bend easier... and the strat had REALLY FAST ACTION, unlike my generic strat which has the action of a Gibson WHICH HAS GIVEN ME LEFT HAND FINGERS OF STEEL XD I can't complain, it was weird playing something with such fast action, BUT SO EASY... But I need something to get my fingers really working until they feel like they're going to fall off, because some day if I don't they might actually will. I just realised there was absolutely NOTHING gramatically correct about that sentence. I also when to that Blue C Sushi place WHICH WAS BEYOND AWESOME (betraying me vegetarianism for a day XD but ONLY FOR RAW FISH) And the plaits just kept on going around and around, and it was super awesome happy fun time. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5115 DAYS OLD!!! OH MAH BILLY SHEARS THAT IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS THAT ARE THE SAME FORWARDS AND BACKWARDS THAT I FORGOT THE NAME OF =D

No comments:

Post a Comment