Thursday, November 29, 2012

What is your favorite Megabrow™?

GUESS WHAT? I remembered two of my my dreams last night. And the second one was semi-lucid =D
OKAY, so I got a book from the library (Funny thing is, can't remember last time I actually did that XD) I don't remember actually getting the book, but I had it. And it was from the library. You know how dreams change gradually but it dosn't seem like that in the dream? Well, the book started out slightly naughty, then by the time the dream did anything else it was BEYOND DISTURBING. So, naturally my dream self needed to immediately hide it XD. I didn't even want to give it back to the library it was so... Well, you get the picture. What if someone found it? What would I say? I came up with all these complex stories and then thought "Well, what really happened to make me get this book?" I COULD NOT REMEMBER. So I hid it somewhere. After a while there was a big feast with all these people over and I got so paranoid that someone would find it that I couldn't bear it anymore. I would of burned it, but I didn't want to pay the library for it XD. So I got the book and showed it to my mom. I don't know why, and the weird thing was what happened next. She said "I've been wanting you to read a book like that!" and I was just thinking "WHAT THE HECK?" And I turned the book around to look at it- and it was a book about sports, with a bunch of pictures of puppies and kittens in the back. WHAT? so, I showed it to someone else sitting at the table. I turned it around- and it was a book about science, slightly smaller and thinner. I showed it to someone else and it became an even smaller and thinner book about the weather. I showed it to someone else and it became even smaller and thinner, a book about art. I kept on doing this until it became a painting, a portrait of a boy. I showed it to someone else, and it kept on getting smaller and more abstract, and after three paintings it became a purple egg with lumps on it. I showed it to the last person and it was slightly smaller, like a chicken egg except larger and purple and it's surface had lumps on it. I was running down a hallway with it when someone said "Throw it on the ground!" and I laughed and said "No, the library probably still wants it." they told me to through it on the ground again, and I did. It cracked in two and was hardboiled inside. We chopped it up and put it in a soup, and all ate it. The End.
The next dream I had was much shorter but very vivid looking. I was in Canada and it was night time and very warm. I got into a vehicle, kind of like those things in disneyland that you get on when you first get there, and it took me to all kinds of places, it became bright and was all very warm, I remember seeing the bright leaves in the trees, it was all very clear, I could see every detail on the leaves. I could tell I was going somewhere, somewhere great. Then my alarm went off.
Well, peace and love, peace and love, should get to sleep, AND I AM NOW 5127 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment