Sunday, November 20, 2011

WOW my computer screen is bright...

I know I would normally wake up an hour before this (right now it is 6:49) normally, but it is a weekend, and I HAD A DREAM I NEED TO POST.
So, it all started when my family and I were driving to a mall far away in our van (it was newer, didn't smell weird and didn't have rust stains or all that other stuff in it) and when we got there, apparently we had brought our cat, Skippy, and we carried him around. by now the mall had transformed in to a place where there was a parking lot and all these little stores around it like Goodwill and other places you'd save on clothing, and then Skippy got away and we had to catch him, which was very hard to do but I caught him once and put him in the trunk but the front passenger door was open and he got out! along with us, another family had their pet running loose, a German shepherd. well, then that place transformed into one big store, kind of like Ikea, and my dad and I began to look for things that could contain Skippy, like a giant cage or something. then one of the staff, apparently he was the second in command of the store, he didn't like me because I must of said something that he didn't like because of some petty thing that happened in the past, I thought it was funny, so I was trying to hide from him and the security cameras, while trying to find a cage for Skippy. we found a place that sold all kinds of cages, and we ordered the biggest one they had (later finding out that it could cover the entire country of Brazil, and it was surprisingly cheap for that) so, then we continued walking around, and the dream kind of changed, and I was a roman half blood that was in the Greek camp and had lost my memory kind of (like Jason Grace) and I kept on saying it wasn't quite right, and then I asked this guy who drove a magical golf cart thing to take me home, and so he did, but it was so small that I had to kind of sit on his lap which wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world... so, on our way he started playing Walls and Bridges on the radio and I was like "you like John Lennon?" and he said "yep" so, that made the ride a bit more enjoyable. so, when we got there, the dream changed so it wasn't the Roman camp, it was just a strange camp where there were different buildings with different color doors where you'd learn things and each time you finished an entire class session, you'd earn a badge with the color of the door. so, I got back to camp and reported it to the main teacher, a woman with brown hair and I think she taught the red door class, and I had already earned a badge for all the classes and I was going on my second badge (which meant I was a fairly experienced person at the camp) and I just did the normal stuff at the camp for a while, met the new people, and then one day I was looking around, and I looked at the main building. it had the main office, a meeting room for the teachers, and all the teachers personal rooms and offices, marked with their colors. then, I looked at "The Black Door", like I did so many times... at first The Black Door appeared to be like the other doors, except it was black. there was only one of them. it was in line with the other teacher's rooms on the top floor. but the first day everyone arrived at camp they were told "you can enter in ALL the doors if you want, as long as you knock! except... the Black Door. NEVER go in there. avoid looking at it. everyone who has gone in there, never came out- ALIVE." which was probably true, expecially if the teachers said it, who have been there for years. nobody even TOUCHED the Black Door, it's black paint peeling, probably never painted (or touched) in decades... there was a rule that you could not go within 10 feet of The Black Door, unless you were a teacher, and that rule was 3 feet. people always figured there was some sort of monster in there, or maybe a highly trained group of assassin terrorists. me? unlike the others, I was curious. I wanted to SEE what was in there with my very own eyes. so, that day, one of the teachers kept on bugging me. kept on talking, telling me to do stuff over and over again. I wouldn't listen, and I had a very important question that I needed answered. right in the middle of her sentence I said "No. I am going in The Black Door." she gasped, and everyone within earshot turned and dropped whatever they were doing. "That's right," I said, irritated, "I'm going in the Black Door, and NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, is going to stop me." everybody at first thought I might of been kidding, but when I proceeded they all ran, trying to stop me. first I passed the 10 ft border, and then I had only the teachers, until I passed the 3 ft border, and I was alone, with The Black Door. I put my hand on it's ancient golden handle. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" one of the teachers yelled, and I replied, "Yes I can." I slowly opened the door with a loud creek, the first in 10 years, and shut it behind me. It took a second for my eyes to focus to the dim lighting, and what I saw was-
a man in his mid 50s, sitting on a couch. at first it sounds harmless enough, I know, but there was something about this man. he glared at me, with such hate and anger, someone had disturbed him again. "Sorry." those were the first words I spoke, and I figured they needed to be said. he raised his eyebrows and said "why are you here?" his dark eyes still fixed on me like a lion ready to pounce. "I am here for, well, an answer." he looked at me inquisitively, still with his malevolent, almost evil glare. "you see," I  continued on, pretending to be fearless, " I have all the badges you can supposedly get in this camp. Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Pink..." I said, spreading out all the badges in my hands. "Cyan, Purple, Magenta, and more. except for one- I never got a Black badge. " I continued to stair at him intensely, we both did for quite some time, until he said, "I haven't seen that kind of courage or spirit in a long time." he stood up, and walked to the end of the room, where there was 2 glass doors that opened up to a balcony. he walked out onto it, and I followed.  he put his hands on the cold railing, looked out to the icy wind and the evergreen trees and sighed. I walked up next to him and did the same. it was definitely cold enough for snow, but the air was dry, and we just stood there, our hair blowing in the wind. "I haven't been here for a long time... Now tell me, why ARE you here?" he asked, and I just replied, "I don't know, curiosity, boredom?" and he almost smiled to that... I could tell this was very strange to him, inside he was probably quite frightened, after all, he hadn't met another human being in years... we stood there, until some one must have spotted us, and soon a crowd of people started coming in the room, and out to the balcony. as soon as the man heard the mass of footsteps he flinched, and pressed up against the railing, facing the crowd gawking at him in a mocking way. I quickly turned around and started yelling at them, trying to get them to go away. I didn't pay attention to what I was saying, but I just tried to get them to go away. the man was terrified and breathing heavily, he probably hadn't seen so many people in 30 years, and now they were all pointing at him and staring like he was some sort of strange, mutated beast from another planet stuck in a trap! he looked at me, probably thinking I had tried to bring them there, but I kept on trying to get them away from there, and finally managed to, and looked back to the man. he had turned back to the winter landscape, shivering, and I slowly approached him and said softly "Sorry." he didn't turn, his expression just as hard as before. I was next to him again, hands on the icy railing... maybe a half an hour passed, and I said "I truly am very sorry..." "I know." he said, briefly. we stood there for a while more and I finally said, "How did you get here-" "Long story." he interrupted. I tried making eye contact with him and said, "How did you get this reputation?" he didn't reply. I waited a while and said something like "Nice view..." he sighed and said "I know." I paused and said "You know, you kind of look like a guy from camp, I think he might be the Red teacher's son?" he put his hand over his eyes and sighed heavily. "Sensitive subject, huh?" I could tell that when I had first gotten there and had said that, I would of ended up like the others that tried getting in the Black Door... "Well, that is another long story... I guess you could say we had something going on..." I tried to look in his eyes again "you mean with the red teacher?" he nodded slightly. "well, I did see some pictures of her young, she was quite... beautiful... "I know... she was." he looked up to the grey clouds, maybe checking if there would be any rain soon. "I know I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have even gotten here- the camp, I mean." he said quickly, looking away. "It's alright now, the camp I mean. and the Red teacher. and her son." I said, looking at the pond in the distance that had frozen over. so, after a while, he started playing a few John Lennon songs on the radio, like the last guy, and I said "You like John Lennon too?" and he said "Yes" so, then he said "wow I haven't been out of this place in a long time... I've forgotten how to hold hands... can you show me?" "okay..." (I know that's kind of creepy, but it was a dream people. I had no control over what happened.) so, yes I was holding hands with this guy in his 50s, and well, I'd love to tell you what happened next, but it doesn't really fit with... my blog's standards... yeah, it was a little... weird... some might say gross... luckily I think I was older, maybe 18 and kind of a different person... it was definitely NOT a lucid dream, because if it was, we'd be like secret agent wizards and I'd be like 27 and instead of that whole thing, we'd go on some sort of secret mission or something.... well, anyways, then later I showed him the outside world, and he was amazed how everything changed so much, I never got to know why he was locked up... marooned inside a small room... I now think he may have been a teacher, who turned out to have some sort of mental condition- LIKE DAMIAN!- that may explain why he got that reputation of killing those people... well, anyways- I showed him the outside world, and then later- ANOTHER gap in this dream due to it not exactly meeting my blogs standards- having to do with that last thing- and well, WHATEVER. IT WAS A DREAM. A STRANGE, UN LUCID DREAM... well, when I started this post, it was 6:49 and now you can see it is almost 3 hours after that, and that's because I had to get ready in the morning so I stopped posting for a bit. and there, that's the dream... I'd say in 10 years I may have been working at the camp, and would have a nice house near by, and who knows- that guy (who strangely never had a name) might even live there too. With- wow, he/she never had an established gender... well, I supposed he/she wasn't even alive yet... I'm guessing he... well, I wonder if his name would be John... ANYWAYS, WHATEVER, IT WAS a strange dream... WOW it kind of reminds me of Uncle Albert George Errorus and Julia Day-Errorus... and Richard... except way different... WHATEVER... I guess I could end this post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment