Monday, November 7, 2011

AND YOU SPENT 2 DAYS IN THE TAVERN.

Merlin, Merlin, Merlin... "Nobody will recognise me as a 90 year old man!" but Gaius will always tell Arthur you are in the tavern! well... TODAY IS ELEVEN SEVEN ELEVEN! IT RHYMES!
I made a blog when I was eleven,
And it was called 89000007
TRUE STORY! AND IT RHYMES! and that was more than more than a year ago! A LONG TIME AGO... speaking of which... looks like me birthday is in maybe 9 days? yeah... I HAD A DREAM WHEN... let's see... OH YES Arthur got really sick and died, and Gaius wanted to heal him, and it was kind of like a RP game where I was playing Gaius, and I had to heal Arthur in time, and I was also making an animated motion picture out of it! (yes, whenever I did something, I would draw it frame by frame and put it together, VERY TIME CONSUMING...) so, for some reason I had to print out a picture of him, and I tried but I was SO TIRED, and somehow I kept on printing out plates with the Beatles on them in stead... then later, I was showing the soul of Arthur what was going on, and apparently in the dream he had a wife, and since he died, PRINCE ALEXZANDER OF AUREVITIA MARRIED HER! weird... it was like Camelot and Aurevitia came together and had a big medieval castle party... Amirah was probably exploding at him... Wow, when Amirah gets mad... they must of had to chain her in the dungeon! well... anyways... WOW MY COMPUTER'S HIGHLIGHTER IS A NICE SHADE OF BRIGHT BLUE... well... AND I'M 4739 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment