Sunday, November 27, 2011

HICKS AND BRITTS... bricks! =D

to think TOMORROW I might get back on dA... I've been waiting 3 MONTHS... it'll be weird FINALLY getting on there again... "'ello peoples! remember me, 89000007ANL?" of coarse I'll probably find somethin else to say... well, I'M POSTING ON ME BLOG. THAT'S WHAT US BLOGGAHS DO, BLOG. I got a few new songs down on me guitar and one with a REALLY weird chord... also I have began really using my capo today... that's something... IT'S LIKE MAGIC!!! =D what is wrong with my thumbnail? WELL, BESIDES THE OBVIOUS. Remember when I got me thumb slammed in the trunk in July? now I just have a red and white thing on it and a dent... YAY... well, anyways... I KNOW! I'LL PLAY "Every little thing she does"! I like that song... well g'DNIGHT CHILDREN! AND I'M 4659 DAYS OLD!!! I think... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment