Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 11:11:11!!!! AND AIR DAY!!!!

YAY! of coarse it isn't that exact time right now, I celebrated it a little bit ago, but at least it still is the 11th hour of 11/11/11! I remembered when I celebrated 10/10/10 10:10:10 the same way 2 days after I made this blog... OH YES, MY DREAM THE NIGHT BEFORE LAST! I got a box.... like a shoe b ox except bigger and it had the Beatles on it... maybe a hard day's night era... it had all these colorful pebbles in it and some fancy guitar picks... and a random rain coat... and there also was this world fair thing... and it was raining...
then my dream LAST NIGHT, it started when there was this person in a grocery store with a small dog, and I was standing there... after a while she asked me to watch her daughter and I went to her house and I also had to watch a few other people and the girl had broken her arm. later, I had this black ink that could also serve as a serious poison and I accidentally some how ingested some of it... then, later, I came to this place where previously I had stolen an ancient book from for the good of the world, and a guy who guarded the book asked me if something seemed weird with the book I thought he thought he had, and he took out the fake copy and showed me a page. it seemed perfectly normal at first, but then he said that he thought the book originally had a seal there of of one of the lords who helped the making of the book. I hesitated for a bit, and then said that I thought he may have been imagining it, because I had never seen a seal there. so, I started to walk away, and a witch stopped me, some what like Morgana, and she knew I had stolen the book. later, I went in front of this restaurant that I was supposed to go into, and I asked if one of the guys I was watching if he could bring me some money and I suppose he was around my age, so he brought me the money, and I think by that scene I had 6 eyes... my normal eyes (a pair of blue grey eyes), a pair of turquoise eyes below them and deep blue eyes on top... then I was looking in the mirror, and then Jack Sparrow was behind me and also had 6 eyes and then muttered "The fifth..." and walked away. I got into the restaurant, it was really fancy, and my mission was to wait until 7 when every thing closed and and at 8 I would come out and assassinate the person on the stage. I didn't really want to, but I knew I had to. if my sword didn't work, I also had a flask of a even deadlier potion, it was half opaque white and it was one of the most deadly substances in the world. so, I walked up to the stage, and it was Jack Sparrow again, with his 6 eyes. so, I got up there, and I tried striking a conversation in order to get close enough to use my sword, and i walked closer and closer and he kept on evading me, and then after quite a while I finally got close enough, and he said "You can call me Johnny Depp" and he turned normal, and then he said "or-" and then he turned into a girl, with a braid/ ponytail and I'm thinking "wait- what?" and then I think, oh, this is the person I'm supposed to eliminate, that makes sense... and then my dream changed to a tea party with a bunch of knights, and i put some of the ink in a few of the cups... Gaius was there too... that's all... AND I'M 4743 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment