Monday, November 14, 2011

War is over!- If you want it.

and the swans from the east cry their bittersweet cry to the west, why must you do such things? but yet the west kept the ways, the ways of mindless, souless... soon every one of those birds of war had died of either eachother or their own accords. Pride, Greed, Anger... the list goes on with those sinful words. so, for eternity the birds of Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus, they looked at the sad earth, those sad from the east and darkness from the west... they wonder what happened, because they will never understand the ways... the ways of the human, and those ways as they stay.
'KAY, that was RANDOM! well, I got The Very Best of Ringo and Love on me computer now! AND MY HEAD ITCHES... and my neck... and now my shoulders... well, looks like dA is going to let me get back on soon! yeah... Happy fun time, AND I'M 4745 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment