Saturday, November 19, 2011

Imagine all the Lennons...

REMEMBER THIS? howd'ya like it so far? (SPELL CHECK DOSN'T RECOGNIZE "HOWD'YA" YET, BUT IT WILL....) ain't he pretty? he's me masterpiece for the week... I know his eyes are kind of lopsided, but THAT'S HOW THEY WERE... were... oh wow, that's nice, now I'm just going to be wallowing in me depression... WHAT DOES WALLOWING MEAN? I just love this stuff... What stuff- oh yes. sometimes I forget what I mean. have you ever had one of those moments when you're walking next to someone, and then the next second they are several feet ahead of you? weird... and like any time I have a picture of John in front of me while I type, IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S STARRING RIGHT INTO MY SOUL.
how about a nice one of Ringo? AFRAID OF A SIMPLE BOTTLE OF WHAT APPEARS TO BE MILK, RINGO? or is that some strange way of flirting with the bottle? well, no simple mortal will ever understand the complex behavior of Ringos... they are a rather strange species... well, anyways, I AM NOW 4751 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment