Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Let me roll it... AND I THOUGHT THE FORTRESS WAS BAD, UNTILL 1973 WHEN THEY STARTED BEHEADING THEM! No more of that lovely music... of coarse, that was all that sad strange dream.. I can still remember that poor hippie yelling while they shaved his long hair off and forced him to wear that military uniform...

I had a really weird dream last night, and I'd love to tell it to you exept I don't think I will because the whole basis is like anchored to the beginning... but I'll outline it! I had a dream, someone watched a documentary and then I had another dream based on that documentary, and then I had ANOTHER dream, based on that dream that was a dream in my dream but the other dream wasn't! you can find the actual dream at my blog that I can only access, but you may not be me, so I'll just put this little ametuer writing on here to entertain you. DONT ASK- just part of a really weird introduction for a character, the other introduction for another I could of put on here, but decided against it because of the immoral assumptions you could assume about the character, without really knowing him and without the whole story, and one of my rules of this blog is to make it almost ENTIRELY appropriate for 5 year olds, and that's partly why I didn't explain my dream... And of coarse, my entire writing about Felix, because with that you could ALSO make very immoral assumptions.

Now, please assist me and my sore brain by confessing something- WHO PUT THE FREEKIN' LOLLIPOP ON MY SEAT?”

You had to be obstreperous when trying to reason with the tourists.

I had to sit there, sellin' all this junk all day, and some rich spoiled lump of a child comes over, grabs a lollipop, licks it, and puts it on my chair. How delightfully beautiful. “Now that I can finally- EGHAH!” that last part came out a little higher in pitch then he wanted it to, but it did because I stepped in something warm and... squishy... and BROWN-

'ELLO THERE? CAN YA HEAR ME? ARE YOU DEAF, BLIND, MUTE, DISABLED, LAME, AND JUST PLAIN DUMB? NO DOGS IN THE TRAIN STATION! I DON'T CARE HOW RICH YOU ARE OR HOW MANY FANCY LITTLE DIAMONDS ARE AROUND YOUR NECK, FOLLOW THE RULES YOU DIRTY, SMELLY, ANIMAL!” Of coarse, what that rather rotund woman probably saw was a girl around sixteen with unruly long, carmel-blond hair with pink hippie glasses and the voice of a guy with a bad case of larengitus, shouting all kinds of random insults, catching her breath heavilly in beetween. That was me, Richard Albert Day. 


okay, a little later in the day now- by that dream, I think it means that people are not taking me seriously and that they are stoping me from reaching full conciousness and potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment