Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy THANKSGIVING!!!!

You know, at first I wasn't to exited about Thanksgiving, seeming about slaying and devouring an innocent bird... but, when you think about what Thanksgiving is SUPPOSED to be about, it is quite nice! I am realizing I have a lot to be thankful for, I often remind me self, but this is a nice big day for it, which is nice :). for one, the whole day I've had a cold, like yesterday, exept now my nose got stuffed up, and at the first half of the day, I could sing great!- but then it went down hill, so now I can't even talk- every time I make a sound with my voice there is the biggest and strangest voice crack you've ever heard, and I am quite thankful that my voice isn't always like this! and thankful that this cold is limited, VERY VERY thankful that I could eat today, thankful that I will have a bed to sleep in, stuff like that. what I find odd is that my sister said that we ruined her Thanksgiving by going over to a person's house for it and she was bored, but didn't she ruin it in a way for her self, not being thankful that she could celebrate it, that she could eat all that, that she could be in a warm house out of the cold with electricity and such? in a place with one of her firends? I didn't really have a friend there, but I thought it was fun. well, at least I might get to sleep... I can hardly breathe, well, anyways... AND I NOW AM 4756 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment