Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BABY I'M A RICH MAN

and, it feels GREAT to be one of them beautiful people... IT IS NATIONAL BUTTON DAY! and my birthday, but does that matter? well, APPARENTLY IT DOES! at school I probably had the biggest birthday out of any one... probably because at school I'm the solitary quiet dark and mysterious type... I GOT SUNG THE BIRTHDAY SONG 3 TIMES! (plus out of school, probably 2 more) one randomly at lunch that started with just 2 people then almost everybody in the cafeteria joined in, another in study skills when the teacher started singing it (and speaking of it, I don't even have much to do in there anymore except for math homework easily done at home! that's what happens when you get things DONE) and then another time when I was switching to science my language arts teacher started singing it~ well, my day started when I got up, half asleep, and before I was fully conscious (I FINALLY ALMOST GOT HOW TO SPELL THAT! at least now spell check recognizes it) and my dad said something about how I used to be a guppy and he found me in a pond.. weird... then when i got to school, my friend remembered my birthday of coarse, and then later at lunch I got 3 boxes of cookies to pass out (yeah, in multiage schools like mine you still do that, except on a massive scale) one sugar, one chocolate chip, and one snickerdoodle, and there was also a bake sale going on that day for schools in Uganda (last year they were going to shut down the school because to meet requirements they had to have a wall, because witch doctors would come in and kidnap children, kill them and sell parts of them- VERY sad- and if the school was shut down, many of them wouldn't get an education, but luckily our school raised enough money for them to build the wall, and the school is still going!) so, then I passed out cookies and a TON OF PEOPLE were like "Happy Birthday!" and shaking my hand, and a guy helped me with them because I had a nice tower of cookies, and in the end I had a lot left over so I donated them to the bake sale, and then noticed I had $1.50 in my pocket from some time a couple weeks ago (before I was going to buy myself a drink or something), and I decided to buy a part of a cake, (everything was .50 and I decided to take a small piece because I had a lot to eat already) and then I decided to give the other dollar to my sister, and then later I went to my classes, even more people thanked me for the cookies and said "happy birthday", then I got to go to my class/club thing after school and THEY GOT ME A CAKE, AND MOCHI ICE CREAM! and the people there got me a bracelet, candy, and more mochi icecream! yeah, so that was great, and then I got to go to the mexican resturaunt I've gone to every year for my birthday since I was like 4, and some friends were there too, and THEY GOT ME THAT BEATLES CHORD BOOK I'VE BEEN WANTING! AND THE FRUIT TART! WAS SO GOOD! yeah, then I got home, and I see a gift bag and a jigantic wrapped box, and I'm like wow... could that be... NAH. and there was also a little thing from my sister and I opened that, I opened the bag, (the shirts that I PICKED OUT, a bible, a couple cards, and then i started opening the big box, AND IT WAS AN AMP! and I was like "WOW! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMMING!" and then I went to throw away the wrapping, and I looked over and I was like "Wow, a guitar case!" and then I was like... wait... it's heavy... then I opened it, AND IT WAS AN ELECTRIC GUITAR!!! AND then I said "WOW I REALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!" well, so then I played it, played a couple songs from that chord book, and I think I have one more to play... well, I'll be playing that, and then I'll get to sleep, AND I AM 113,953 HOURS OLD, 678 WEEKS OLD, 156 MONTHS OLD, OR 4748 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment