Friday, November 25, 2011

HIYA CHILDREN!- DIG IT.

LOOK WHAT I DRAWED! okay, maybe it isn't the best... probably one of my finer works I must say, but you could probably do much better. I've only been drawing HUMAN FACES for about a year (without tracing some cartoon, just starting with weird primitive outlines of strange... humanoids) after all I guess I'm not that old... WOW.  well, tell me what you think of it... I'm calling for CRITICS here. AND I DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED FROM BLOGGER, I AM A LEGAL AGED PERSON. 13. LAST TIME I DREW SOMETHING LIKE THIS I PUT IT ON DEVIANT ART AND I WAS 12 AND IT SLIPPED AND I AM STILL WAITING TO GET BACK ON. (who's idea was it to CLOSE THE HELP DESK FOR 4 DAYS DIRECTLY AFTER I SCANNED IN MY PASSPORT? (with those personal information things blacked out of coarse)) wow, I'm getting a headache... I used to remember my dream... it had some guy who was affraid of fireworks... THEN HE TRAVELED INTO THE DREAMS OF RINGO STARR! well... OH YEAS I DREW A COUPLE MORE:
 just a couple of fun cartoony ones... it started when I found that can of cranberry sauce AND I GOT TO EAT IT TODAY! =D it was good... AND THAT'S MY NEW GUITAR! I call it: MY HOUSE IS INFESTED WITH BEATLES! and I'm NOT calling the exterminators... I DON'T BELIVE IN THEM. THEY CAN JUST GET A NICE TASTE OF THEIR OWN... meathods. of coarse, I don't even EAT animals like you- OMNIVORES- I pet them! and feed them! as for wild life, I recycle and give them distance and don't litter! so, I would like to get a taste of my own meathods. I JUST CARRIED MY 25 POUND GIANT CAT DOWN THE STAIRS TO A
BED. I SURE HOPE THAT'S CLASSIFIED AS TREATING NICE. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF A COW WALKED UP TO YOU AND TOOK A BITE OUT OF YOU? WITH OUT SAYING PLEASE? BUT THEY DON'T! YET WE DO! some people... WOW I got carried away.... well, goodnight world, AND I'M 4757 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment