Thursday, November 17, 2011

D=A

VERY BOTH MATHEMATICAL AND SCIENTIFFIC EQUASION!
well, I just wanted you to see THIS:
I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE!
Sean: SHE STOLE MY WALLET!!!!
Yoko:HE HE HE... (Although I am one of the Beatles fans who actually like Yoko, I have to say, she does look kind of evil in this one...)
John: why is this small person screaming at me?




well, another thing I saw today- brace yourself- I guarentee it is NOTHING like ANYTHING you have ever seen before... my reaction to it was probably the same as the geographyists when Columbus (not Columbo, right? or was it Charlie? I STILL DON'T KNOW!) said THE WORLD WAS ROUND AND THERE WAS ANOTHER CONTINENT! HERE IT IS...
JOHN LENNON WITH A PONY TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is so weird... but he is really happy with it, so... well... I AM TIRED... and I best be going to sleep.... yeah.... he has a verry pretty ponytail... IT IS TAKE A HIKE DAY BUT I FORGOT AND I'M 4749 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment