Tuesday, October 4, 2011

the tale of a 12 year old classic rocker...

just listinin to some real music... ah, to think that a few months ago I would of picked a random pill off the ground and ate it... depression medication does work wonders, you know, things are getting better all  the time... SGT. PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND! things are getting better all the time, better, better, better!- eh, sorry... BACK TO MY DAY. still sick with a slight fever, although I did go to guitar, and while I was waiting this guy asked me whose class I was waiting for and my teacher and the student in class were playing "Old Brown Shoe" (AWESOME song, George Harrison) and asked me if I studied classic rock and I said "yeah, just really like the music" and he said "you don't look nearly old enough to be playing classic rock" and I kinda smiled, like I usually do- I JUST REMEMBERED MY DREAM LAST NIGHT AND DISCOVERED I SHOULDN'T BE ON MY COMPUTER RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HEATER! it's getting really hot... not that it wasn't hot already, latest MacBook Pro you know... (how many times have I bragged about my computer? I don't know, but it's pretty much the only thing I do brag about...) well... let's see... the part I remember about my dream was I was at school, it was a miniclass, and my music teacher was teaching it (the one at my school, teaches marimbas) and it was about medieval stuff or something, and we were in this museum/castle, and we wandered around for a while, and started making this "tea" from medieval times, but it was more like edible putty, and it was pink, and tasted like a mixture of sweet stuff and soap, and apparently it was "all purpose"... then we each made our own and got to flavor ours, so we each sat down in a chair at a table, and used the flavoring that was sitting in the vial there. I got chocolate, which made it taste pretty good! then my partner for that activity (the person sitting next to me, who I think got either birthday cake or cheese cake flavoring) and I went over to this thing we wern't supposed to touch, it belonged to a princess or lady or something from the middle ages, and I found that there were secret compartments in it and I opened one and there was a doll from that time, modeled after the person. then I decided to open the next one, higher up, and it was another doll: but of some sort of spirit of death or something... then we opened the next one, and then for some reason it was hard to see it at first so we spent a while trying to figure it out, and we found that it was some sort of fully functional miniature rocket/helicopter thing, and it was spinning around and had some sort of count down and it was starting up, and at the last minuet I discovered that it had a sticker saying "WARNING! DO NOT STAND DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH." and my partner was standing there, and a blast of fire stuff came out of it onto her head, she lost the hair on the top of her head and died! then I remembered: the tea stuff was "all purpose"! so I fed some of mine to her and she came back to life, put some of it on the top of her head and her hair started growing back! and it kept on growing, and mine did too, and we turned into kangaroos with baby kangaroos in our pouches, and hopped off. what a happy story. WELL, GOT TO GET TO SLEEP, AND I'M 4705 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment