Monday, October 10, 2011

make's me want to SLEEP.

AND EAT. SO SO VERY VERY HUNGRY... last night I had a dream that my cat had been posessed by a demon and instead of being like evil like the type of evil you would think, he said and did some really weird things... is that strange? I suppose it is... and I also let him borrow my bubble gum and when I got it back in my mouth it tasted HORRIBLE... then later I went to this school camp thing, and they did stuff about A NEW JOHN LENNON MOVIE THAT WAS GOING TO COME OUT and I was like "Awesome!" (but of coarse I didn't say anything because I just kinda stay quiet, athough when ask I strongly proclaim my opinion, unless I don't have one, then I shrug) and every body else was like "who is this guy?" and then later some people from last year who were older than me and others were like "Hey, come with us! we're going to have a wild party down in our classroom!" and so I followed them because I didn't want to get beaten up, and then when we got there the teachers were still there but they were waiting for them to leave... what ever they were going to do I was thinking that it was really bad, and I was thinking: "should I tell the teachers what they're planning and prevent it like I'm supposed to morally, or go along with them and be quiet like I should be normally, according to the others, and be safe from pain inflicted by them..." I thought for a while and decided to tell the teachers... I walked over when no one else was looking and told them, and they kept on saying "you did the right thing" and I was like "yeah..." not really feeling much... then later I was in this place like a small remote town, and this guy was like "I need some water!" and another guy was like "over there!" and he drunk it and it was DISGUSTING, so he went to this place like a hang out and he said to the guy at the counter "you got any good water" and he was like "you want real water other then the outhouse fluid?" or something, and then he laughed and drank good water, and later there was these people bragging about their town wanting to introduce their own town's "stars" and that they were so great, and they were 3 girls just singing horribly and I'm like "I could do better than that!" and they were all like insulted and I started playing some good classic rock. yep, then later the girls got mad and started chasing me and some elementary school boys were like "can we join?" and I was like "yeah, sure..." and then they were like "we'll divide by the color of our shirts!" and I was like "wha?..." but anyways... I ended up against everybody, although I am a peaceful person and in real life I would shrug everything off... I don't really fight for my self, what's the point? well, anyways, there was this zombie kid and I knocked him over and his head flew off, and Uther was in my dream just laying down in the grass next to where the head landed and he was the town's version Uther so he thought it was normal and laughed in delight. so, later I changed into a mouse (you know how dreams are...) and burrowed through the ground and thought "Eugene will help me" and I meant Eugene Meltsner who for some reason  I knew there would be a town version Eugene, and it turned out like some sort of war and I was trapped there... so I went to his lab and it was future Eugene, and he had a son, and he was talking about something really scientific that I didn't understand over the phone to him, and from what I got he was either really smart or really uninterested in the kind of things Eugene was... well, cant remember what happened next... oh wow, I just jumped to my dream didn't I? well, anyways... I am currently 4711 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment