Thursday, October 6, 2011

And she's only a northern song...

'ello, again, looks like me cousins have come to visit... AND I GOT TWO AWESOME MAGAZINES! THE BEATLES The Ultimate Album-by-Album Guide, and Remembering GEORGE HARRISON! OOH, need some of The Rolling Stone's albums... hearing them a lot on pandora... well, looks like the cousin around my age LIKES THE SAME KIND OF MAGAZINES AS MY SISTER AND LIKES JUSTIN BEIBER... why?... well, that's a day of my day  and a minute of my minute, a piece of time woven into the silky fabric of the universe, only a microscopic fiber, could be brushed away by any passerby on the street of existence... and then they'res them people like me who may keep on driftin along, only few sounds can resonate to the mass existence of the world, although many try, but you have to have the right stuff, or sadly these days people just get it for nothing, but only lasting for a blink of an eye, no, the ones that really resonate can be heard throughout time, staining the silky fabric, sometimes a lovely royal blue... I'm just one of those people, day 4707 in the life of my self, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment