Tuesday, October 25, 2011

so yeah… JUST POSTIN ON ME BLOG MAN

I am SO TIRED… need to get to bed… I GOT TO DRAW SOMETHING PRETTY. I am coming up with the uniform for Prince Alexzander of Aurevitia (like around year 332 I think) of coarse he is crowned king of the entire known world soon after, entire Arria (exept for Anquandantia who was always a peaceful independent nation and Viridan, who he leaves to govern themselves, and of coarse Cyranesia sort of governs themselves but are tied to Aurevitia and are very loyal and later the king I forget the name of dies and Damian becomes king) and then leaves the Aurevitian throne to Caelian and the Laevirian throne to Daysari… JUST A LITTLE AUREVITIAN HISTORY LESSON… and of coarse then Caelian names his first son after Alexzander and one day he grows up to be King Alexzander II of Aurevitia… WOW I know a lot about a world in my mind… oh well… AND I'M 4726 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment