Friday, October 14, 2011

and yer lovely face decides to say "oranges are for LOBSTRERS!" while my computah genly weeps... EXEPT THAT WOULD ELECTRICUTE ME!

hi people... I WAS going to have something cleaver to name this post... but quite alike the story of me life, I have FORGOTTEN. FOUR YEAR OLD PRINCES WITH BUSHY BEARDS, FLOATING GREEN BLOBS AND OLD PROFESSOR DUDES MAKING MICKEY MOUSE STYLE ANIMATION CLIPS. ALL THINGS I HAVE FORGOTTEN. OKAY- I didn't know they'd have this in the dream dictionary, I'VE BEEN WANTING TO KNOW THIS FOR A LONG TIME! odd public restrooms are a common place in my dreams... (I KNOW THAT SOUNDS ODD BUT IT'S TRUE.) To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls or that there are a lot of people around while you are trying to do your business, signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. You are always putting others ahead of your own needs. As a result, you are lacking a sense of personal space. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. You are afraid that if you reveal these feelings, then others around you will judge and criticize you.
 if only I knew what that meant... except it's really more like a hang out for either small children or old people usually... yep, another one of those strange details of the mind of 89millionAnd7... THERE, THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS TRYING TO TYPE IN POOR LIGHTING CONDITIONS WITHOUT MY KEYBOARD LIGHTS ON! now I just need to look up taking people's cameras and then capturing pictures of spirits made to look like someone and then finding out their story... well.... just remembered some jokes I heard today... people, why? first racist jokes, now dead baby jokes? not really funny... let's see... anything useful I did in school today... I had a quiz... OOH! AND I FINISHED ME ILLUMINATION THING! everyone who saw it said it was really good and detailed and one guy said that at first he thought his was really good but then he was depressed and he was going to go and cry (of coarce he was kidding about the last part) well... don't know if it was THAT good... kind of messed up a bit... well... that's all... AND I'M 4715 DAYS OLD!!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment