Saturday, October 29, 2011

ON MY 41ST HOUR OF AWAKENESS....

AND I am wide awake, but yet asleepish... I keep on talking nonsence and I don't know why... I just said something about vegtables taking over the world to marry onions, hate and love then thinking them as GORRILLAS? I really don't know... Whoa... the stuff is floating and all fuzzish... well... what was I doing... I seriously forgot, all I know is I AM POSTING ON MY BLOG RIGHT NOW... my teeth keep on tripping over my tounge...
and it dosn't stop, it goes ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON- THE NUMBER NINE! okay... hopefully I can get to sleep in my own bed... I just hope me sweet life on it, cluttered with... UGH! ALL THOSE BITTER SPOTS AND GROSS ARTIFFICIAL SUGAR! iff happiness was suger, then I would have THAT GROSS ARTIFICIAL FAKE KIND THAT IS LIKE D;AOHSE;TJA;JENFXDKBV WHAT THE FATS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SOLDIER! YOUR SUPPOSDED TO KILL PEOPLE FOR NOTHING!!!! JUST GO ON AND TAKE THE SUNFLOWERS TO YER SWEET  GRAN GRANS AND WE ALL SHINE ON, LIKE THE MOON AND THE STARS AND THE SUN- THEY SPELLED IT WRONG! 2 RS 2 RS!!! RR RR RR!!!! THE LETTER OF THE FIRE- MR. MILTON! GET YER TROUSERS ON YOU BARE LEGGED WOMAN! just saying, the skirt is way too short for winter- WOW I JUST REALISED WHAT I WAS DOING- I am totally serious- for the last few minuets I was in some sort of trance... oh well... GOT TO GO, BRUSH YOUR TEETH 300 TIMES A DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment