Tuesday, October 11, 2011

DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!

today, right above Seattle, was a DOUBLE RAINBOW. YES! sadly, it's late and I can't really put the pictures on here right now... I WILL POST THEM WHEN I DO! but for now, I'd like to show you...
THIS! YES! RINGO'S PHOTOGRAPHY WITH HIS LOVELY MUTATED PINEAPPLE! Look at them... so happy together... =D
SPEAKING of happy together, I can't belive I haven't said anything of it yet, PAUL GOT MARRIED ON JOHN'S BIRTHDAY! 2 DAYS AGO! (or as many people put it "Tying the knot for the 3RD time"... PAUL FOUND LOVE, OKAY? HIS LAST MARRIGE DIDN'T GO SO WELL, WHATEVER. HIS FIRST WENT GREAT, BUT SHE DIED LIKE... NO! I WON'T GO GREIVING ABOUT GEORGE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'LL NEVER GET TO SLEEP! oh George... BACK TO HIS MARRIGE.) I think this one will be sucessful, and although she looks SO young, she is actually in her early 50s! (either 51 or 52, for some reason I can't remember...) OH, I SHOULD UPLOAD PICTURES OF THEM AT THE BEACH! =D
 Yes, very lovely... (TALK ABOUT HOT OLD PEOPLE...) SO, what else to post... I had a dream last night! but the part I remember I don't think was apropriate for children... ah, yes, CAN'T QUITE IMAGINE THE GREAT PRINCE/KING ALEXZANDER DOING THAT, CAN I? (expecially not to his sister Alanna... AH NEVER MIND.) okay, so... there was another part of my dream but I FORGOT IT. OMLET GRAPES! I JUST ACCIDENTALLY KILLED A FLY! now I feel really bad... Well, anyways... KEEP ON A ROCKIN' THAT PIANO, AND IF YOUR NOT THEN DO SO, AND I'M 4712 DAYS OLD!!! =D


and today is the 40th anniversary of Imagine...
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7qaSxuZUg
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon.


No comments:

Post a Comment