Wednesday, October 12, 2011

just decided to post for tonight... I think I had a dream but I can't quite remember what it was...

well... told a guy to draw a cow eating a hamburger, that's something! just listening to mind games... should be watching Merlin soon, but it has become late... just finished doing a huge homework assignment in a couple days- AGH I MEAN HOURS! felt like a couple days..., AND MY MOLDS CAME IN!!! love is the flower, YOU GOT TO LET IT- YOU GOT TO LET IT GROW! I just love this song and haven't heard it in SO long... well... better go upstairs and claim my victory... AND I'M 4713 DAYS OLD!!! =D

Nothing like a nice deep homework assignment about life changing dates with destiny and finding your inner being vs. those shallow "personal narratives" that 3rd graders write about when they went to Disney land or got their hamster or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment