Wednesday, October 19, 2011

#9

'ello... TODAY I WAS HAUNTED BY THE NUMBER 9. AND POINTED TEETH. Soooooo... OH THAT DREAM THAT LIKE ONE TIME LIKE YEAH! do I remember it... WOW. FOR NOW I HAVE FORGOTTEN IT.
2 MINUETS LATER I REMEMBERED!!! Okay, so I am going to read this book that my dad gave me, and my mom is like "he's really letting you read that?" and then I start reading it, and it turns into real life, so there is this old guy who is kind of a secret agent, and he knew John Lennon when he was young. He decides to go out and try to find him, because he believes that he is alive and in hiding. So, he gets on this bus with his girlfriend, who is maybe in her 20s or 30s or even early 40s at most with blond hair. (OMG! HE REMINDS ME OF UNCLE ALBERT SUDDENLY! (a RP character of mine) HIM AND JULIA! then where is Richard and Paul?... not to mention their younger sister STILL NOT NAMED) Okay, so they get on the bus and something malfunctions and she gets a large cut on her neck! then later, another thing malfunctions and HER HEAD GETS CHOPPED OFF CLEAN OFF HER NECK. (that is a nice example of how healthy my mind is) so, then very sad as you can imagine, he gets off the bus and I forget what happens next, I think he comes to this office place where this lady is working behind glass, and some how him entering made her know that he knew John and his picture showed up on her computer, and she comes with him to get John, I'm not sure how but they find John in an apartment place just as you would picture him, his old self with long grey hair and a beard. I think Yoko may have been with him too. so, then in the NEXT dream, it was kind of the first but different. I was with the people I normally RP with, along with a few other people who don't exist in real life, and we were near this GIGANTIC tree, UNNATURALLY LARGE, and we were searching for John. so, we search all over the place, and find this rectangular stone thing on the ground, like cement, and it has moss and stuff on the top and we start digging into it. we dig for a while, and we come to this dark stone cave like place, almost like a pit, that we knew John was using to hide out in, and it had PILES AND PILES OF TISSUE PAPER. (I don't know HOW my dream world decided that tissue paper was vital for life and food and water wasn't) but John wasn't in there. then we dug deeper, and we came to this some how well lit room, with green carpet and pink striped wall paper, and there's John, a little less well kept then the last dream, sitting down on the floor, doing a 4th grade (I'm just guessing, it was around that) math homework packet with a pencil, and... that's pretty much it. apparently at first Yoko wanted to come with him and hide out, but he wouldn't let her because he thought that she would have a much better life above ground, and after all, someone had to take care of Sean. well, that's pretty much it- WAIT- then there was my NEXT dream (these are all in the same night, mind you) and I was in a van with a bunch of old people (I have typed about old people a lot in this post, and just saying I don't mean it in a bad way at all, in my opinion, some of the hottest people in the world are "old") and my mom was there too, and one of them, some guy in his 90s maybe, starts singing this song that I don't exactly remember what the lyrics were, and they were completely okay in the dream, maybe a little on the "why don't we do it in the road" side, but not much, but when I woke up I was like "WHOA THAT WAS REALLY REALLY BAD" and I was just singing along with him, thinking back to the dream, oh my crapes that was SO FREAKIN' CREAPISH! okay... so, then later I go to a tower/museum/gift shop place with my "grandma" (not either of my grandmas in real life, just someone who was my grandma in my dream) and I remember seeing these giant pennies in my dream (I have just now realised that a lot of my dreams contain large odd special coins) and she was talking to this lady at the counter, an employee, and the lady asked her if she knew her, and my grandma said no, and the lady started crying, apparently she had Alzheimer's or something and thought she was loosing her mind, and then she died all of a sudden, then some guy died of a heart attack, and the place turned into some sort of grave yard. I think that was it. well, ANYWAYS... I am now 4720 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment