Saturday, October 29, 2011

2 MINUETS MAN...

remember when I said I didn't get to sleep the whole night and I still couldn't get to sleep at like 3? I AM STILL AWAKE. frankly, I have never done this before, AND I DON'T REALLY LIKE IT... I have gone like almost EXACTLY 36 hours without sleep... I SIMPLY CAN NOT GET TO SLEEP... well... drew a few pictures, wrote a few paragraphs! layed around multiple pathetic minuets... well... actually a little more than 36 hours without sleep... weird. AND I'M- some number of days old. GOOD DAY! or night. what ever time of day/night the world is in right now, where ever you and yer brain and yer eyes may be...

 
He heard a series of sharp knocks on the door. At the time he was sitting at his desk, wanting to ignore the world around him. He hated it. Back and forth, this and that, “Oh Felix, bet you can't do that!” “Oh Felix, you'll die within your first minuet of a battle if you fight like that!” “you call that muscle? I bet my grandmother could do better than you- and she's dead!” “Please. Just this once,” he thought. It was probably Gloratio coming to bother him again. He stayed dead silent, hoping for whoever to just leave. Just leave him be. He heard the sharp knocks again, only harder. No, he thought to himself, it sounded like a smaller hand, more delicate, gentle, not Gloratio' meaty fist, pounding against his door like it usually would, day after day. He listened to it carefully, the knocking became more rapid and desprate, and he thought he heard sobbing- the sobbing of a maiden, one he had known for a long time. He leaped out of his chair, so panically and sudden that he knocked it over so it tumbled to the ground bashing against his ankle, and he hopped to the door holding it. He frantically attemted to undo the lock and eventually got to open that heavy, cursed door that had separated him from his problems many times before. When he opened the door his face grew hot and his heart skipped a beat, he saw a face, a beautiful face-

It was Mira. When he saw her, it had reminded him of when in his childhood he had found a young dove, caught in one of the hunter's traps, bleeding and struggling. When he opened the door, he saw her, tears streaming down her face, some cuts on her arms and her face, wrapped in a small, thin white cloth, stained with blood from the cuts on her chest and legs. Immediately she sprung into his arms, sobbing, which made his head grow rather light and his face burn, and his vision get all blotchy and blurred... 

and WHY did I put that on there? I don't know... I'll probably regret it in the morning... at least I did have half a mind to cut it there.. well, well, no one will read it anyways... just so I have some sort of accomplishment that I did at least SOMETHING today... yeah, 2 of them I just quickly decided their names today... somewhere around hour 30... not the main ones of coarse, the- oh yes, Felix didn't even get to the part mentioning Validus, or what ever his name was, did he? ah well... he'll probably end up burned... or hung... or fatally wounded... or have some other unfortunate "Accident" befall him... Felix is a peaceful man (or boy, or man, I'm really not sure at this age of him, or even the exact year) so he probably wouldn't do it... but Conlee... yes, I think he would wish to protect his first daughter... AH WELL... WHATEVER....

2 comments:

  1. wow, very good writing. you should definitely expand on the story, keep going!

    - Mrs D. Mindglobbin

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM... well... I did have more to the story, but I didn't want to put the whole thing on there...

    ReplyDelete