Monday, October 24, 2011

BABY MERLIN GETS A BABY DRAGON!

And the Beatles' first manager sold them for £9. NINE POUNDS!!!! FAIL!!!! even just ONE of Ringo's nose hairs is worth AT LEAST 100x that much!
see what I mean? (I am a proud member of RSNG MAN.) Ringo Starr's Nose Guards! yeah, this is one of those posts when I lay in bed afterwards and think "...man, I got too many people readin' that thing..." BUT HEY- ooh, I just realized how weird but hey sounds... WOW I am so freakishly immature...- well... just the purpose of this is to hope my life has meaning in providing about a dozen people around the world every day a little slice of mild entertainment. THE THINGS ON MY BLOG, YES, THAT'S REALLY ME. NOTHING IS A LIE. I can't help but to keep on starring at that picture of Mr. Starkey... well, at least it's keeping my mind off of- AH, THERE IT IS- that longing of an electric guitar... well, at least I have a guitar, I should be grateful, and I am, but of coarse, you normally always want something! I wonder what he's doing... the ways his hair is blowing in the wind- WHAT YEAR IS THAT? I mean the picture being in color, the length of his hair? his location HAD to be outside of the UK... weird... well... anyways... AND I AM VERY TIRED AND 4725 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment