Wednesday, December 1, 2010

primo die Decembris! (first day of december)

you are probably wondering why the title is in Latin. I TOOK MY FIRST LATIN LESSON TODAY! (in this school year) so, salvete! today's mood: sawesome! today, after school I had one thought: sawesomeness! finally taking Latin. so, today was great, finally made some big progress in art, I started making a clay box for my coin collection, and it will have several layers, and someone thought it looked like a egg carton, but I was just thinking: maybe on the planet he comes from the egg cartons are rectangular boxes with tall walls and are meant for coin sized eggs =). (he does slightly resemble a martian =D)(no, really, you should see his teeth)(and how he acts) so, enough of that, so today was great, and I got to retake my math test, and yeah =D! and i'm 4398 days old! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment