Friday, December 31, 2010

NEW YEARS EVE!!!!

so, today so far I composed a new piano song (an excellent one!) looked at a web site that sells custom hand made wands, finished the 4th 39 clues book, and did various other things, and HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE, AND I'M 4428 DAYS OLD!!!! =D (and I will be going to a party later, so I wont be seeing my house until next year)
-so, right now the rest of the party  is watching one of those LAME teen nick shows. I don't go for most of the modern junk. its soo... for lack of another word- dumb. you know, lame jokes, laugh tracks every 5 seconds, airheads, et cetera! I go for the good stuff, like the stuff that was made YEARS before I was born. get smart, the honeymooners, its a mad, mad, mad, mad world (which I saw on the tv when they were flipping the channels!) you know, the works. so, pretty soon it will be next year. what will things be like a year from now.... or fifty... would someone like me go to todays tv shows trying to excape from something worse? hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment