Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LATIN LESSON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today I had my second Latin lesson this semester, and I discovered I can read simple Latin as well as I can read English! last night I had the strangest dream- there was this blueish neon green caterpillar, it was kind of spiky and brilliantly colored and shaped, and it had this intoxicating smell to it that was so unusual- almost like tea tree oil, but different. I looked it up online, and it had the name of a horrible uncureable permanent disease or something, and along with deadly symptoms it also made you insane in the proses, and by touching the caterpillar or even smelling it especially, there would be a high chance of getting the disease and I had been doing both for a while. so, along the dream, I woke up to my watch alarm, and went to school just realizing that it was culture day as I mentioned in the last post, but luckily I was wearing my shirt that I got from Paris, and then the random act of kindness was GIVING EVERY ONE HOT CHOCOLATE!!!! so that was nice, and IN ART I FINISHED MY CLAY PROJECT! (the first part, I still have to glaze it) so, then I had Latin after school, and I had a crunched crunch bar, and NOW I AM GOING TO HAVE GROVERS FAVORITE FOOD: ENCHILADAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D! AND I'M 4412 DAYS OLD! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment