Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WINTER SOLSTICE!

so, here I am again, listening to my favorite audio program, and I visited webkinz today which I haven't done forever, and I just finished my lunch- chicken liver with vinegar and sticky rice! yum! I would of preferred cow liver though, because it absorbs the flavor of vinegar better. last night I watched the eclipse a little at like 23:20, and it was weird because when my dad woke me up I could hear my heart rate restoring to normal after sleeping. I read about it once. and the eclipse was cool because it was the first full eclipse on the solstice since 1638. too bad it was hard to see in Seattle :(. so, I got to see it after a while when the sky cleared up a little =D. I wonder what Olympus is doing right now... you know, with the solstice and all... =D

okay, I asked my dad for a macbook pro for Christmas (this wasn't the first time) with financing  options, and he said to write a letter to Santa. and I was like: okay, um... sure. so, here it is =D:

Dear Santa,
as you may have heard, Elmo knows where you live. as you may also have heard, I would like a MacBook Pro 13" 4GB RAM with a 250GB hard drive for Christmas. I know that is a lot to ask, and I would greatly appreciate it. however, if you find the task ABSOLUTELY too expensive ($1199.00) then I will pitch in my earned money for fixing my moms computer, my life savings in my room,and my life savings in the bank which all comes to $737.88, so your expenses would be only $461.12, but if you STILL find it ENTIRELY FAR TOO EXPENSIVE than you would only loan me $200 instead of playing it all, so you expenses come down to $261.12. PLEASE CONSIDER IT!
I will enjoy doing business with you in the future,
ANL

2 comments:

  1. HOW ARE YOU FOLLOWING MYTH AND MYSTERY??????? I'VE BEEN READING IT FOR LIKE TWO YEARS AND I'VE NEVER FOUND WHERE YOU CAN FOLLOW THE BLOG!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW CUZ I REALLY WANT TO FOLLOW HIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea... maybe through gmail... I dont know, I'll try to find it

    ReplyDelete