Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HALF DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAH!

today was a half day! I did good in science and our group was one of the 2 that finished our project today, and THEN I HAD THE BIGGEST, F A T T E S T, MCDONALDEST, MEAL EVER! TALK ABOUT DEFYING ONES CHARACTER! I HAD A BURGER, SHAKE, FRIES, SUNDAE AND A HOLIDAY PIE!! I WOULD NEVER EAT THIS AT ANY TIME NORMALLY. IT WAS MY ONLY OPTION AND MY MOM ORDERED EXTRA ACCIDENTALLY. and then I went to a math practice thing and then to my sisters schools Christmas thing where they were selling things for quarters, but since I wasn't a student, I couldn't buy anything, but she did get me a light thing. so, now I'm at home, and yeah. AND I'M 4405 DAYS OLD!!!

2 comments:

  1. oooh...that sounds yummy. I'm a vegiatrian now but I sooooooooooo want a burger.
    Ahhhh...think of the poor little cows, Annabeth713. Poor little cows.
    But...yummy burger.
    Cows!
    Burger!
    Cows!
    Burger!
    Cows! :(((((((((((((((((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they even put cows in their burgers anymore... I hardly remember the good ol' days when they had SESAME SEEDS! or was that burger king only? hmm

    ReplyDelete