Monday, December 6, 2010

music monday!

today I will like to call music Monday because I have music and piano class on Monday, and WE GOT A NEW MARIMBA USING SOME OF OUR BARS! so, I'm looking for a prophecy for my camp half-blood forum at camphalf-bloodrp.forumotion.com and the category is http://camphalf-bloodrp.forumotion.com/chat-out-of-character-f5/prophecy-t57.htm so if you get ANY ideas PLEASE post, it doesn't need a storyline even, so just post and if you want to play a part in my role-play PLEASE join! so, today was good, and my friend called my science teacher (saying it to him) a very friendly martian! personally,I think he is like some classic scientist (looks and all) mixed his DNA with a leprechaun. OMG! I FOUND HIM!:
(he's the one my classmate dressed up as for halloween and LOOKED EXACTLEY LIKE HIM (I have no idea where they sell those kind of clothes but in this pic he's wearing a coat)(he's still the AWESOMENEST!)) so, random thing. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment