Monday, December 13, 2010

12/13/10 what else to call it?

have you ever had one of those days when you get the feeling that you may not be quite the same again? today, strange enough I felt different. usually I feel different, more confident, idunno, at night, and not at day. today was different, nothing really significant happened, but I felt better, strangely. so today was a good day, had piano practice, found a way to cure my moms dead computer that couldn't even get past the boot procedure due to very malicious malware, and compressed quite a few files weighing down my hardrive in hope of getting it smaller than 20 GB, and I started at 235 GB, and now I'm near 35 (I'm hoping for a macbook air) (luckily my dell that I'm typing on cant read) so, currently compressing files, and my mom wants to get on (probably farmville) and its late. so, valete! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment