Sunday, December 19, 2010

hi, right now i'm posting from MY DEAD COMPUTAH BACK TO LIIIFFFEEE!

MY COMPUTER HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD! (well actually its like cosimo the fair; fengolio created a new cosimo that looked exactley like him and was him exept he couldn't remember anything, like in order to restore my moms computer (the one that I'm typing on right now because for some reason she is on mine) I, (in this case, like fengolio) had to restore it to factory condition, therefore, it dosn't have any of the old files, programs, accounts, et cetera. so, I FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! IT TOOK FOREVER! =D! and I got to go to a play called "the sound of music" (I was forced) I'm sure you have heard of it, and the scene where the main nun is singing to maria after she ran away from that guys house, I was just thinking: this would make a really good heavy metal song! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment