Thursday, December 9, 2010

today was thursday...

so, right now I have to cure my moms computer because she must of went to some sort of phishing site or something and installed malware that keeps on insisting files are infected and we have forty something viruses on the computer, and it wants us to buy its "program" to cure it. DEFINITELY FAKE. so I downloaded a real program to get rid of it and the program crashed so I had to restart the computer, and now I cant even get past the boot menu. TARTAR SAUCE! (yes that's supposed to be some kind of swear from Spongebob) so, we had our SAWESOME science teacher teach p.e. today again, and it was fun even though my team was SOOO outnumbered. so, now my moms computer is going to take over an hour on what it is doing, some cleanup thing, and I can only wait. luckily, if I can fix the computer, I will be paid! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment