Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BEST ACTUALLY GOOD P.E. DAY IN A LONG TIME!

today lunch was GREAT! compared to what they usually have. and today I was just kind of miserable because of little depressing things and I kept on thinking: great. just great. its a p.e day. but this time, my AWESOME science teacher (there's a pic of him in the last post) was teaching! we did this thing kind of like capture the flag except with balls. I was on the green team, and the others were blue, red, and yellow. at first we were gaining balls rapidly, and soon the red team lost all of them, and the red called a truse and created a alliance with us and we were all against the yellow and blue team who were separate. we took turns defending and attacking, and soon the yellow and blue teams joined, but we stayed on top of it. sometimes we would have raids and stuff but in the end we won! I felt like I was part of a concurring successful nation. that was SAWESOME. so, after school I went to a art studio thing for about 2 hours and got some progress done. then I cooked some tortellini and WHEN EVER I MAKE SOMETHING MY DAD ALWAYS STARTS TO FRY SOMETHING WITH A STRONG CONFLICTING SMELL! like hot dogs or brusselsprouts or something. so, I ate in the pantry, and then started typing this post. AND I NEED AN ORACLE FOR MY FORUM!!! please join! its at camphalf-blood.forumotion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment