Thursday, December 23, 2010

my PICTAH! and I just got home from a christmas party!

                                                    Caspian  Hesperina                          Johnathan
its kind of hard to see in this view, and I may color it later, and click on it to see it larger, and it is based on the characters in my chb role plays, such as my forum, with Johnathan son of Hermes (mine), Hesperina daughter of Poseidon (her owner didn't give enough instruction on the hair), and Caspian son of Poseidon (also mine). lets just say Johnathan needed more sleep last night. so, today I had to go to the doctors because MY MOM OVERREACTED AGAIN, and this time she wanted to take me in just because of my acne, nothing unusual, but then I wouldn't know because everybody that I see every day is ether at school, which all my classmates are older than me, teachers that are way older, my family (way older or younger), my friends (either older or younger by a couple of years) and the list goes on. so, than I had A FRAPE AT MCDONALD'S! (I am losing my principles) and drew this drawing, watched TV, scanned this, wrapped presents for my grandma, and WENT TO THE CHRISTMAS PARTY! and there we did all sorts of things,  and my friend had to babysit 3 kids between 1-4 years old, AND THAT WAS HILARIOUS!, and then we were writing notes to each other while the kids were watching elf, so it was fun. =D! BETTER POST BEFORE TOMORROW! there.

No comments:

Post a Comment